- President of Agents and Corporations, Inc., a Delaware incorporation and registered agent service that serves 16,000 Delaware LLCs and Delaware corporations under management, including Pinterest, Inc.
- ABA Advisor to National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (ULC) on the Series of Unincorporated Business Entities Act Drafting Committee (Uniform Series LLC Act).
- Chair of American Bar Association’s Committee on Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies in the Special Investors and Investment Structure Group of the Real Property, Trusts and Estates Section.
- Barrister Member of Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court.
- President, Wilmington Rowing Center.
- Appointed by Governors Minner, Markell, and Carney to the Delaware Natural Areas Advisory Council. Previous chairman. Previously served on Delaware State Parks Council.
- Assistant Coach, University of Delaware Men’s Club Crew (See News Journal article “The Oars of Justice” from November 11, 2003).
- President, One Commerce Center Condo Council, which manages an 11-story commercial office building.
- Founder, Christina Navy Ltd., an entity that promotes boating safety.
- Membership Chair, Society of Colonial Wars, Delaware Chapter, including duties as state genealogist and state registrar.
- Vice Chair, Downtown YMCA (Wilmington, DE).
- President, Christina Conservancy.
- Vice Chair, 18th Representative District Committee of Delaware.
- Director, Delaware Founders Initiative.
- Former Director, Wilmington Youth Rowing Association.
- Former Council Member, Delaware Division of Parks and Recreation.
- Former Chairman, Kalmar Nyckel Foundation.
Presentations, Publications & Contributions