Brian C. Crawford, Esquire
Brian Crawford’s practice focuses on business transactions and litigation. Brian advocates for clients and has experience representing clients in matters including:
- Contract negotiation
- Reviewing documents for commercial lending
- Negotiating commercial leases
- Negotiating franchise licenses
- Regulatory compliance
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts
- Litigating family business owner disputes
- Litigating breach of fiduciary duties claims
- Litigating business divorce
- Litigating contract disputes
- Sherriff’s office executions and judgment collections
- Corporate and LLC books and records actions
- Delaware opinion letters
- Employee disputes such as sexual harassment and discrimination complaints
- Negotiating business asset sales agreements
- Franchisee general counsel
Brian has represented creditors in filing proofs of claims and defending fraudulent transfer and preference actions in Bankruptcy Court.
He also assists with the firm’s estate planning practice and corporations services with respect to entity formation and governance.
Brian Crawford is experienced in drafting pleadings, motions, briefing, and memoranda and has appeared before the Court of Chancery, Superior Court, Court of Common Pleas, and Justice of the Peace Courts in Delaware as well as the Federal District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
Brian also acts as general counsel for A C W Corporation and related entities which own and operate twenty (20) Arby’s Restaurant Franchises throughout Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Brian advises A C W Corporation with respect franchise matters, compliance, and regulatory issues as well as business governance and labor/employment issues.